ADD A DEVICE AUTOMATICALLY
You can have up to eight devices on your WiFiber account. This includes wireless printers, laptops, tablets, or any other device that has a Wi-Fi connection.
To add a device, follow these simple steps:
- Connect the device to the “WiFiber” SSID using the Wi-Fi settings on the device.
- Log in to your WiFiber account using the on-screen prompts and your current login and password.
- You’re Done!
Note: Some devices such as wireless printers cannot be added automatically. In this case, you must manually enter the MAC address of the device so that WiFiber can recognize it. See how to manually add a device.
- Using the Wi-Fi settings on your mobile or wireless capable device, connect to the WiFi name “WiFiber”.
- Follow the popup prompt that will guide you through the login process.
- When you click on “Register” select the rate plan you wish to purchase and enter your personal information. Once you are done, simply check the box stating you agree to our Terms of Service.
- Click “Purchase” and you’re online!
What's a MAC address and how do I find it on my device?
A MAC address is a series of numbers and letters specific to your device. It is in a format that looks like this: 00:00:00:00:00:00. Many wireless devices do not allow for you to log into a network using that device, such as wireless printers. In this case, you must manually enter the MAC address of the device so thatWiFiber can recognize it. Find your device using the tabs below to learn how to find your MAC address, then follow these steps:
- Connect to the WiFiber SSID
- Login to your WiFiber account at the WiFiber Portal
- Click on "Devices" in the menu
- Enter the device's MAC Address
- Click "Add"
Click your device below for instructions on where to find the MAC address for that device: